Photographs from the past and present
Maud Hindson
who founded Tree Tops in 1932
Aunty Joyce
Principal of Tree Tops from 1948 – 1978 (photograph taken when she joined the staff of Tree Tops in 1939)
Steve Emery
Chairman of Tree Tops from 1945-1965
Carolyn Robinson-Thurlow
Principal since 1983
The wood & iron cottage at 107 Essenwood Road, which was demolished in 1946 to make way for the present ‘lower school’ buildings